WELCOME TO ISLAND COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
The Sheriff's Office has received several reports of a subject claiming to be a Deputy with the Island County Sheriff's Office calling stating that the victim has an arrest warrant, has missed jury duty or owes court fines. The caller then demands that the victim provide a credit card number or be subject to arrest.
Law Enforcement officer will not ask you for credit card number or other financial information to clear up a warrant or court fines.
Our primary purpose is to decide cases fairly and impartially, based solely on applicable facts and law.
In administering the court, our goals are to provide efficient and courteous service to all, to promote respect for the law, and to provide equal access to justice.
We encourage you to review our website. Your comments will make a valuable contribution to what type of information is posted. Please e-mail the court administrator at A.Somers@co.island.wa.us.
Superior Court Hours of Operation and Holidays
Island County Superior Court is open from Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
The court will be closed in 2016 on the following dates:
- January 1
- January 18
- February 15
- May 30
- July 4
- September 5
- November 11
- November 24 & 25
- December 25
Superior Court Staff Directory
- Alan R. Hancock, Superior Court Judge
- Vickie I. Churchill, Superior Court Judge
- H. Clarke Harvey, Court Commissioner
- Andrew Somers, Court Administrator
- Megan Frazier, Assistant Court Administrator
- Christine Holbrook, Jury Manager
- Susie Coleman, Superior Court Coordinator
- Jeanne Wells, Court Reporter
- Karen Shipley, Court Reporter
- Ron Roberts, Bailiff
- Darcy Mehlhaff, Court Facilitator