Guidelines for Completing the Application
Read the following instructions carefully before completing the Application. All questions must be answered completely and accurately. A resume will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application form but may be included with the application. You may be disqualified for any false or misleading statements or for omitting information.
- Position Title: Fill in the title of the positions(s) for which you are applying.
- Education: You must include a complete record of your training and educational background. Please read the employment opportunity or the web site carefully for any special educational requirements. If more space is needed, attach additional sheet(s).
- Licenses: If the position requires a specific license or certificate, list the license or certificate you possess.
- Employment History: You must include a complete list of all work experience, as well as periods of unemployment, for at least the last 10 years. If more space is required, attach an additional sheet.
- Signature: Your original signature and the date signed are required. If an application is faxed, a signed original must still be provided by separate correspondence.
Return completed applications to:
Human Resources Office, Suite 211
1 NE 7th St
Human Resources Office
P.O. Box 5000
Coupeville, WA 98239
This application and other information submitted will not be returned to you; therefore, we recommend that you keep a copy of your completed application for your personal records.