Island County is a place where people are respected and valued and where everyone has the opportunity to participate in and contribute to their community.
Island County Human Services is an accessible and responsive community resource, working collaboratively to help meet essential needs of the people of Island County and to provide opportunities for our citizens to become contributing members of our community.
- working with compassion, integrity, intention and enthusiasm.
- building positive community partnerships and coalitions.
- treating ourselves and others with respect and dignity.
- being good stewards of public funds.
- being accountable to ourselves, one another and the public.
- being respectful and honoring diversity.
- encouraging a blended model of health and healing that includes mind, body, spirit, nature and community.
- creating an open, respectful and fun working environment.
- enjoying ourselves along the way and occasionally cutting loose.
How to contact us:
Location:402 N. Main Street
Coupeville, WA 98239-5000
PhonesOffice: (360) 678-7880
Fax: (360) 679-7377
Mailing Address:PO BOX 5000
Coupeville WA 98239-5000
Office Hours:8:00 AM to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday