ISLAND COUNTY Planning & Community Development
We are continuously attempting to make things easier for you to access. We hope this site is helpful!
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Land Use Application submittals by appointment only for details click here
COMPLETED BUILDING pERMITs ACCEPTED UNTIL 2:00 P.M.
cAMANO - completed BUILDING permits accepted 8:00 - 11:00 am & 1:00 - 2:00 PM
Planning and Community Development's Frequently Requested Items
- Ordinance C-75-14 as signed by the Board of Island County Commissioners 9/22/14 amending Island County Code and the Island County Comprehensive Plan to update the County’s protection standards for Fish and Wildlife Habitat Conservation Areas.
Other materials associated with the Fish and Wildlife Habitat Conservation Areas update are available at the project website: Island County Fish and Wildlife Habitat Conservation Areas Update
- NEW C-112-14 Amending Planning & Community Development Land Use Permit Fee Schedule
Cover Ordinance Exhibit A (fee schedule)
Island County Comprehensive Plan Update (look for NEW to find the latest documents)
- Ordinance - C-40-14 regarding implementation of I-502 Land Use regulations
(as signed by the BOCC 5/5/14)
- Airport Environs Map
- Disclosure Statements in ICC 9.44.050 and ICC 14.01B.100 - Memo to the BOCC 12-17-13
- Aircraft Accident Potential Zones (APZ) Overlay
- Learn more about Low Impact Development (LID)
Public Records Requests must be requested from the specific Department that holds the record.
The Island County Public Records Disclosure Contact Sheet identifies records held by each department in Island County.
For Planning & Community Development records, submit a completed Public Records Request Form and mail it to:
Records Officer, Planning & Community Development, P.O. Box 5000, Coupeville, WA 98239.