NON-MOTORIZED TRAIL PLAN
Trail Plan Adopted as of March 27th, 2006***
Non-Motorized Trail Plan Maps
Trail Plan Volume I (1.4 mb PDF)
Trail Plan Volume
II (1.7 mb PDF)
Database Volume II (142 kb PDF)
Database Volume II (113 kb PDF)
We recommend downloading
the files to your computer for viewing due to their size. To
save to your computer, right click on the desired link and choose
"Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." depending on your choice
What is a Non-Motorized
- A Non-Motorized Trail Plan is a comprehensive document that
includes maps and supporting documentation for existing and
proposed trails representing a variety of uses.
- The 2006 Island County Non-Motorized Trail Plan focuses on
non-motorized trails on Whidbey and Camano Islands for walking,
hiking, road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking and equestrian
Why did Island
County Develop a Non-Motorized Trail Plan?
- The primary goal for the 2006 Island County Non-Motorized
Trail Plan Project was to enhance the livability and connectivity
of our communities.
- Research has proven that having a safe and interconnected
trail system encourages activity, supports healthy lifestyles
and increases transportation options for the entire community.
- Required element of the Island County Transportation Plan
For questions contact the Island County Public Works Department.
Camano Island: 360.629.4522
North Whidbey: 360.679.7331
South Whidbey: 360.321.5111 ext. 7331