Our primary purpose is to decide cases fairly and impartially, based solely on applicable facts and law.
In administering the court, our goals are to provide efficient and courteous service to all, to promote respect for the law, and to provide equal access to justice.
We encourage you to review our website. Your comments will make a valuable contribution to what type of information is posted. Please e-mail the court administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Island County Superior Court is open from Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
The court will be closed in 2013 on the following dates:
- January 1
- January 21
- February 18
- May 27
- July 4
- September 2
- November 11
- November 28
- November 29
- December 25
- Alan R. Hancock, Superior Court Judge
- Vickie I. Churchill, Superior Court Judge
- Brooke Powell, Court Administrator
- Andrew Somers, Assistant Court Administrator
- Christine Holbrook, Jury Manager
- Susie Coleman, Superior Court Coordinator
- Jeanne Wells, Court Reporter
- Karen Shipley, Court Reporter
- Ron Roberts, Bailiff
- Darcy Mehlhaff, Court Facilitator
Maps as of Yr 2000--Under Revision