Wanda J. Grone, CPA,
ISLAND COUNTY TREASURER
2016 FIRST HALF PROPERTY TAXES
WILL BE DUE APRIL 30th
Electronic payment options available.
Click Here to start searching for your property now.
Welcome to the Island County Treasurer's website!
To access property tax information on-line, highlight "Property Data" in the column to the right and follow the prompts.
The Treasurer is elected to a four year term. The Treasurer's Office provides services relating to the financial operations of the Island County Government. The Treasurer is custodian of all funds for Island County as well as junior taxing districts and special taxing districts (schools, fire districts, hospital, cemetery districts, diking districts, water districts, ports, cities, etc.) located within Island County.
The Island County Treasurer is offering a special auction for a remaining foreclosure item. Tax Title properties are available for bid through our office.
Starts: February 17, 2016 at 12:00 PM ET (9:00 AM PT)
Ends: No later than 4:00 PM ET (1:00 PM PT) CLOSING TIMES VARY
Single $1,000 deposit (plus a $35 processing fee) is required to participate in the Island County Foreclosure Sale. Your deposit must be received by Bid4Assets NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM ET (1:00 PM PT) Wednesday, February 10th. Please make your deposit well in advance of the auction in order to ensure your eligibility to bid.
For questions about the auction and the bidding process, please contact email@example.com
For questions about the assets and information that is not listed in the auction, please contact the county at R.Happel@co.island.wa.us
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversight for monies of the county, cities, and all junior and special taxing districts.
- Billing, collecting, and administering real and personal property taxes, special assessments and fees, gambling taxes.
- Collecting excise taxes on sales or transfers of real property and mobile homes.
- Accounting for all funds and deposits of revenue for the State, County, and special purpose districts.
- Depositing and investing all funds for the County and junior taxing districts. Provide banking services for the County and junior taxing districts.
- Administering short and long-term debt financing.
- Foreclosing on property for delinquent taxes.
We are here to serve you.
We welcome volunteers, seasonal and year-round. Have some spare time... Click here for more information.