Island County Housing Advisory Board
Island County Substance Abuse Advisory Board
Island County Mental Health Advisory Board
(these boards meet jointly)
Island County Veteran's Advisory Board
The purpose of these Advisory Boards:
- Assess needs and priorities in the community.
- Advise and make program and policy recommendations to the Human Services Director and the Board of County Commissioners
- Assist in evaluating the performance of programs/providers
- Assist in planning and developing new programs
- The Advisory Board shall act strictly in an advisory capacity.
- Advisory Board members are appointed by the County Commissioners for a 3 year term.
- The Advisory Boards meet on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.
For more information, contact Lynda Richards at 360-678-7996 or email at email@example.com