Like all County Offices, we must prepare a budget proposal every year that sets forth our predictions of the expenditures that will be necessary to run the office. My budget proposals have always included an annual report to the Board of Island County Commissioners, who determines our budget for the coming year.
Our budget proposals are based on the existing year's budget, and only document the proposed modifications for the coming year. A complete budget for the office is available from the Island County Budget Director.
Please feel free to send the Prosecutor feedback on the budget proposals, using the "Contact Us" link at the left.
You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the budget proposals.
As a courtesy to the citizens of Island County, I have posted the 2011 budget proposals that were distributed to all department heads by the Budget Director. Where no link is active, that department's budget proposal was not available at the time they were distributed.
- Assessor's 2011 Proposal
- Auditor's 2011 Proposal
- Board of County Commissioners' 2011 Proposal
- Budget Director's 2011 Proposal
- Clerk's 2011 Proposal
- Coroner's 2011 Proposal
- District Court 2011 Proposal
- Dept. of Emergency Management 2011 Proposal
- Facilities' 2011 Proposal
- General Services Administration's 2011 Proposal
- Human Resources' 2011 Proposal
- Human Services' 2011 Proposal
- Juvenile and Family Court Services' 2011 Proposal
- Planning and Community Development's 2011 Proposal
- Public Health's 2011 Proposal
- Public Works' 2011 Proposal
- Sheriff's Office's 2011 Proposal
- Superior Court's 2011 Proposal
- Treasurer's 2011 Proposal
- WSU Cooperative Extension's 2011 Proposal
Thank you for your interest.