Contact information for Court Facilitator:
501 North Main Street (P. O. Box 5000)
Coupeville, WA 98239
The Court Facilitator assists people who do not have an attorney and who need help understanding forms and procedures related to Superior Court Family Law cases.
Specifically, the Court Facilitator provides information and assistance in completing documents related to:
The following procedural outlines are provided to further assist you. Please make note of the outline for your specific Family Law matter.
- Contested Dissolution without Children
- Uncontested Dissolution without Children
- Contested Dissolution with Children
- Uncontested Dissolution with Children
- Establishing Parenting Plan and Child Support for Unmarried Parents
- Modification of Parenting Plan and Child Support
- Obtaining Non-Parental Custody
- Obtain Temporary Orders
The Court Facilitator is NOT an attorney and CANNOT give legal advice.
Appointments are scheduled for 1 hour and the fee is $40 per hour, payable in cash to the Superior Court Clerk office before your appointment. Please note that the Court Facilitator’s office is NOT open for any walk-in requests. All contact must be initiated by utilizing the provided telephone or email information.